Also known as: Bollinger MillCounty Road 238
Abandoned mill just off CR 238 northwest of Sedgewickville
Photo taken by James Baughn in September 2009
+37.54505, -89.9522537°32'42" N, 89°57'08" W
First named Bollinger Mill for Mathias Bollinger, brother of George F. Bollinger, who established the mill ca. 1815. Post office dates: 1877-1895 (Dolle's Mill).
- March 31, 2013: New photos from James Baughn
- June 27, 2010: New photo from James Baughn