Also known as: Hill's Yard, Hilliard Switch, Hilbert, HillardPopulated place in Poplar Bluff Township, Butler County
+36.82528, -90.4166736°49'31" N, 90°24'60" W
Quadrangle map:Poplar Bluff
Named for George W. Hill, who established a wood yard here. Later, when the post office was established, the name was shortened to Hilliard (or Hillard). . Founded ca. 1869. Post office dates: 1881-1884 (Hilbert), 1884-1906 (Hillard).
- June 9, 2017: New Street View added by Bill Eichelberger