Holloway's Station

Also known as: The Narrows
About 5 mi. NE of Red Oak, Red Oak, Oklahoma

Map 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on April 13, 1972
Reference number
72001070
Areas of significance
Transportation; Communications
Level of significance
State
Evaluation criteria
A - Event
Property type
Site
Historic function
Road-related
Current function
Agricultural fields
Period of significance
1850-1874
Significant years
1858; 1861

Sources