This is the oldest home extant in Wisconsin. The story and a half center section was built in 1776 by Joseph LeRoi, a voyageur and fur trader.
About 1850, the founder of the Moravian Mission in Green Bay, Otto Tank, added wings to the house.
It was moved to the Heritage Hill State Park in 1975.
Photo taken 1961 by Historic American Building Survey
View photos at Library of Congress