Also known as: Lyric Theater, Newburg Theater, Regional Opera Company117 First St., Newburg, Missouri
Theater used for live shows and movies. Currently presenting live theater.
The front faces the rail line
Years ago there was a large rail yard across the road.
Photo taken by Clark Vance in July 2015
+37.91266, -91.9014037°54'46" N, 91°54'05" W
National Register information
- Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on December 20, 2006
- Reference number
- Architectural style
- Other architectural type; One part commercial block
- Area of significance
- Level of significance
- Evaluation criteria
- A - Event
- Property type
- Historic function
- Current function
- Periods of significance
- 1900-1924; 1925-1949; 1950-1974
- Significant year
- June 11, 2016: New Street View added by Bill Eichelberger
- July 15, 2015: New photos from Clark Vance
- July 14, 2015: Updated by Clark Vance: Status from site visit.