Old Ozaukee County Courthouse

Also known as: Ozaukee County Courthouse
109 W. Main St., Port Washington, Wisconsin

Photos 

Overview

This is the courthouse as seen from the hill that overlooks the lake. To the right of the camera position is St. Mary's Church and to the left, and slightly behind, is the Port Washington Lighthouse.

Photo taken by J.R. Manning

Map 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on December 12, 1976
Reference number
76000071
Architectural styles
Other architectural type; Victorian: Romanesque; Richardsonian Romanesque
Area of significance
Architecture
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic function
Courthouse
Current function
Courthouse
Period of significance
1900-1924
Significant year
1902

Update Log 

  • July 3, 2011: Updated by J.R. Manning: Updated Status
  • August 31, 2010: New photo from J.R. Manning

Sources