Maria Angelorum Chapel

Also known as: Mary of the Angels Chapel and, the Chapel of Perpetual Adoration
901 Franciscan Way, La Crosse, Wisconsin

Photos 

Overview

Photo taken by J.R. Manning August 2018

Enlarge

Map 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on March 29, 2006
Reference number
06000204
Architectural style
Victorian: Romanesque
Area of significance
Architecture
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic function
Religious structure
Current function
Religious structure
Period of significance
1900-1924
Significant year
1906

Tags 

20th Century (29,077)
Adolph Leibig (1)
Brick (42,462)
Built 1906 (881)
Built during 1900s (9,257)
Ceramic tile (3,229)
Church (5,644)
Eugene R. Liebert (4)
La Crosse County, Wisconsin (53)
La Crosse, Wisconsin (34)
Limestone (8,192)
Place of worship (6,008)
Private owner (54,396)
Romanesque (2,716)
Stone (26,161)
Victorian (19,697)
Wisconsin (2,576)

Update Log 

  • August 22, 2018: Updated by J.R. Manning: Updated status and added photos

Sources