St. Anselm's Catholic Church, Rectory and Parish Hall

Also known as: The Cathedral of the Sandhills; CU01-001,002 & 003
NE 2, Anselmo, Nebraska

National Register information 

Note: The following information comes from the NRHP database and has not been verified.
Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on March 12, 2008
Reference number
08000170
Architectural styles
Late 19th and 20th Century Revival: Late Gothic Revival; American Movement: Bungalow/Craftsman
Area of significance
Architecture
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic functions
Religious structure; Church related residence
Current functions
Religious structure; Church related residence
Periods of significance
1900-1924; 1925-1949
Significant years
1905; 1929
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 4

Sources