Rectory St. Alphonsus' Church Convent and Halle

112--116, 125--127 W. Saratoga St., Baltimore, Maryland

Map 

National Register information 

Note: The following information comes from the NRHP database and has not been verified.
Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on May 23, 1973
Reference number
73002195
NR name
St. Alphonsus' Church, Rectory, Convent and Halle
Areas of significance
Architecture; Religion
Level of significance
National
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic functions
Religious structure; Church school; Church related residence
Current functions
Religious structure; Church school; Church related residence
Periods of significance
1850-1874; 1825-1849
Significant years
1842; 1873
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 4

Tags 

19th Century (36,354)
Baltimore, Maryland (286)
Brick (42,457)
Built 1842 (160)
Built during 1840s (2,934)
Church (5,403)
Marble (1,154)
Maryland (1,765)
Place of worship (5,752)
Private owner (54,396)
Robert Cary Long, Jr. (6)

Sources