Church of the Holy Innocents

Also known as: Church of the Nativity of our Virgin Lady
275 N. Pearl St., Albany, New York

Map 

National Register information 

Note: The following information comes from the NRHP database and has not been verified.
Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on January 31, 1978
Reference number
78001836
Area of significance
Architecture
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic function
Religious structure
Current function
Religious structure
Period of significance
1850-1874
Significant years
1850; 1866
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 2

Tags 

19th Century (36,425)
Albany County, New York (203)
Albany, New York (60)
Brick (42,457)
Built 1850 (456)
Built during 1850s (4,582)
Church (5,418)
Frank Wills (11)
New York (5,872)
Place of worship (5,767)
Private owner (54,396)
Slate (5,715)
Wollett & Ogden (1)

Sources