Chapel St. Luke's Episcopal Church Guildhall, and Rectory

Also known as: St. Luke's Episcopal Church, Chapel, Parish Hall and Parish
614 S. Main St., Racine, Wisconsin

Photos 

Photo taken by J.R. Manning

Enlarge

Map 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on July 27, 1979
Reference number
79000105
NR name
St. Luke's Episcopal Church, Chapel, Guildhall, and Rectory
Area of significance
Architecture
Level of significance
State
Evaluation criteria
C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic functions
Religious structure; Church related residence
Current function
Religious structure
Periods of significance
1900-1924; 1875-1899; 1850-1874
Significant years
1866; 1867; 1869
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 4

Update Log 

  • April 2, 2012: New photos from J.R. Manning

Sources