Methodist Episcopal Church of Pescadero

Also known as: Native sons & Daughters of the Golden West Parlors
108 San Gregorio St., Pescadero, California

Map 

Street View 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on March 10, 1982
Reference number
82002260
Architectural style
Victorian: Gothic
Areas of significance
Education; Architecture; Religion; Social History
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic functions
Religious structure; Clubhouse; Civic; School
Current function
Clubhouse
Period of significance
1875-1899
Significant year
1890

Update Log 

  • February 1, 2017: New Street View added by Bill Eichelberger

Sources