St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church Complex

516, 519, 522, and 525 Fillmore Sts., Davenport, Iowa

Map 

National Register information 

Note: The following information comes from the NRHP database and has not been verified.
Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on April 5, 1984
Reference number
84001558
Architectural styles
Late 19th and 20th Century Revival: Colonial Revival; Victorian: Romanesque
Areas of significance
Exploration/Settlement; Architecture; Religion
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic functions
Religious structure; Cemetery; Church school; Church related residence
Current functions
Religious structure; Cemetery; Church school; Church related residence
Periods of significance
1900-1924; 1875-1899; 1850-1874
Significant years
1867; 1901
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 4

Tags 

19th Century (36,350)
Brick (42,457)
Built 1867 (355)
Built during 1860s (3,608)
Church (5,400)
Clausen & Burrows (5)
Colonial Revival (5,098)
Davenport MRA (223)
Davenport, Iowa (252)
Iowa (2,457)
Late 19th and 20th Century Revival (16,281)
Place of worship (5,749)
Private owner (54,396)
Romanesque (2,699)
Scott County, Iowa (289)
Stone (26,162)
Victor Hout (1)
Victorian (19,690)

Sources