Calvary Lutheran Church & Parsonage

Also known as: First Christian Church
314 Jersey St., Silverton, Oregon

Map 

National Register information 

Note: The following information comes from the NRHP database and has not been verified.
Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on June 6, 1985
Reference number
85001182
Architectural styles
American Movement: Bungalow/Craftsman; Mid 19th Century Revival: Exotic Revival
Areas of significance
Architecture; Religion
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic functions
Religious structure; Church related residence
Current function
Business
Period of significance
1875-1899
Significant years
1891; 1892; 1926
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 2
Non-contributing buildings: 1

Sources