St. Mark's Episcopal Church, Guild Hall and Vicarage

408 Park Ave., Oconto, Wisconsin

Map 

National Register information 

Note: The following information comes from the NRHP database and has not been verified.
Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on August 1, 1985
Reference number
85001684
Architectural styles
Late 19th and 20th Century Revival: Late Gothic Revival; Other architectural type; Neo-Gothic
Area of significance
Architecture
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic functions
Religious structure; Church related residence
Current functions
Religious structure; Church related residence
Periods of significance
1875-1899; 1850-1874
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 3

Sources