Trinity Lutheran Church

Also known as: The Old Stone Chapel
415 W. Tuscarawas St., Canton, Ohio

A desanctified church now serving as a popular wedding venue

Photos 

Overview

Photo taken by J.R. Manning in August 2016

Enlarge

Map 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on August 23, 1985
Reference number
85001802
Architectural style
Victorian: Romanesque
Areas of significance
Architecture; Religion
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic function
Religious structure
Current function
Religious structure
Period of significance
1875-1899
Significant year
1886

Update Log 

  • October 8, 2018: Updated by J.R. Manning: Updated status and added photos

Sources