St. Andrews Evangelical German Lutheran Church

Also known as: St. Andrews Lutheran Parish District
W of SR 3 near S. Branch, Beaver Cr., Zeeland, North Dakota

Map 

National Register information 

Note: The following information comes from the NRHP database and has not been verified.
Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on July 12, 1990
Reference number
90001027
Architectural style
Late 19th and 20th Century Revival: Colonial Revival
Areas of significance
Ethnic Heritage - European; Exploration/Settlement; Architecture
Level of significance
State
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
District
Historic functions
Religious structure; Cemetery; Single dwelling
Current functions
Religious structure; Cemetery; Single dwelling
Periods of significance
1900-1924; 1875-1899; 1925-1949
Significant years
1893; 1906; 1926
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 4
Contributing sites: 1

Sources