St. Mark's Episcopal Church

Also known as: S-66
Jct. of Westover--Marion and Charles Barnes Rds., Kingston, Maryland

Map 

National Register information 

Note: The following information comes from the NRHP database and has not been verified.
Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on October 25, 1990
Reference number
90001569
Architectural style
Mid 19th Century Revival: Exotic Revival
Area of significance
Architecture
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic functions
Religious structure; Cemetery
Current functions
Religious structure; Cemetery
Period of significance
1825-1849
Significant years
1846; 1924
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 1
Non-contributing sites: 1

Sources