Saints Philip and James Parochial School

Also known as: St. James Marketplace, CD00-006
89039 570 Ave., Wynot, Nebraska

Map 

National Register information 

Note: The following information comes from the NRHP database and has not been verified.
Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on November 26, 2003
Reference number
03001211
Architectural style
Late 19th and 20th Century Revival: Mission/Spanish Revival
Areas of significance
Education; Architecture
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic function
Church school
Current function
Specialty store
Periods of significance
1900-1924; 1925-1949; 1950-1974
Significant year
1919

Sources