Our Lady of the Angels School

Also known as: Sister Blandina School, The Sand Pebble
320 Romero St., NW, Albuquerque, New Mexico

Map 

National Register information 

Note: The following information comes from the NRHP database and has not been verified.
Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on November 29, 1984
Reference number
84000426
Architectural style
Other architectural type; Adobe Architecture
Areas of significance
Education; Architecture
Level of significance
State
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic functions
Museum; Meeting hall; Restaurant; School; Specialty store; Warehouse
Current functions
Meeting hall; Specialty store
Periods of significance
1900-1924; 1875-1899
Significant years
1877; 1878

Tags 

19th Century (37,594)
Adobe (574)
Albuquerque, New Mexico (132)
Bernalillo County, New Mexico (213)
Built 1877 (293)
Built during 1870s (4,989)
New Mexico (1,282)
Private owner (54,396)
School (5,011)
Stone (26,161)

Sources