T.G. Richards and Company Store

Also known as: Whatcom County Courthouse, James B. Steadman Post No. 24 Akers
1308 E St., Bellingham, Washington

Map 

Street View 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on August 28, 2003
Reference number
03000861
NR name
Richards, T.G., and Company Store
Architectural style
Late 19th and 20th Century Revival: Classical Revival
Areas of significance
Architecture; Politics/Government; Social History
Level of significance
State
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic functions
Warehouse; Business; Courthouse; Meeting hall
Current function
Museum
Periods of significance
1850-1874; 1875-1899; 1900-1924
Significant years
1858; 1863; 1900

Update Log 

  • September 19, 2016: New Street View added by Bill Eichelberger

Sources