Chattanooga Electric Railway

Also known as: Car Barns
211-241 Market St., Chattanooga, Tennessee

Map 

Street View 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on February 29, 1980
Reference number
80003806
Area of significance
Transportation
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event
Property type
Building
Historic function
Road-related
Period of significance
1900-1924
Significant year
1907

Update Log 

  • December 29, 2011: New Street View added by Bill Eichelberger

Related landmarks 

Sources 

Comments 

Chattanooga Electric Railway
Posted July 29, 2010, by Alan Walker (awalker1829 [at] yahoo [dot] com)

This building is the Chattanooga Railway and Light Company's car barn. Chattanooga Railway and Light was later taken over and operated by the Tennessee Electric Power Company (TEPCO).