Dr. Albert M. and Evelyn M. Brandt House

Also known as: Francis and Leona Larson House
323 E. Ave. B, Bismarck, North Dakota

Map 

National Register information 

Note: The following information comes from the NRHP database and has not been verified.
Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on August 16, 2000
Reference number
00000992
NR name
Brandt, Dr. Albert M. and Evelyn M., House
Architectural style
Late 19th and 20th Century Revival: Tudor Revival
Area of significance
Architecture
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic function
Single dwelling
Current function
Single dwelling
Period of significance
1925-1949
Significant year
1928
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 2
Contributing sites: 1

Sources