Euclid Golf Allotment

Also known as: Euclid Golf Historic District
Roughly bounded by Cedar Rd., Coventry Rd., Scarborough Rd., W. St. James Pkwy, and Ardleigh Dr., Cleveland Heights, Ohio

Map 

National Register information 

Note: The following information comes from the NRHP database and has not been verified.
Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on August 23, 2002
Reference number
02000887
Architectural styles
Late 19th and 20th Century Revival; American Movement
Areas of significance
Architecture; Community Planning and Development
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
District
Historic functions
Single dwelling; Secondary structure; Multiple dwelling; Business
Current functions
Single dwelling; Secondary structure; Multiple dwelling; Business
Periods of significance
1900-1924; 1925-1949; 1950-1974
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 363
Non-contributing buildings: 15

Tags 

American Movement (6,254)
Barton R. Deming (1)
Brick (42,457)
Ceramic tile (3,230)
Cleveland Heights, Ohio (15)
Cuyahoga County, Ohio (379)
House (26,794)
Late 19th and 20th Century Revival (16,281)
Ohio (5,057)
Private owner (54,396)
Slate (5,715)
Stone (26,162)

Sources