Charles Lundberg House

Also known as: Old Stone Mansion, Byron C. Marlowe Center of Philanthropy, The Community Foundation of Northern Illinois
946 N. 2nd St., Rockford, Illinois

Photos 

Front

Photo taken by J.R. Manning in May 2012

Enlarge

Map 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on December 30, 2008
Reference number
08001251
NR name
Lundberg, Charles, House
Architectural styles
Late 19th and 20th Century Revival: Colonial Revival; American Movement: Bungalow/Craftsman
Area of significance
Architecture
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic function
Single dwelling
Current function
Civic
Period of significance
1900-1924
Significant year
1915
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 2

Update Log 

  • May 24, 2012: Updated by J.R. Manning: Added GPS Coordinates

Sources