Pinkney-Callahan House

No longer exists
Also known as: St. John's College Infirmary, John Callahan House
5 St. John's St., Annapolis, Maryland

Map 

Description 

Moved in 1972 to 164 Conduit St. and is now known as the John Callahan House where it is currently listed on the NRHP. Interestingly, it is still listed as 2 separate entries at 2 different addresses as this entry has not been removed from the NRHP.

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on November 12, 1971
Reference number
71000365
Architectural style
Georgian
Area of significance
Architecture
Level of significance
State
Evaluation criteria
C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic function
Single dwelling
Current functions
Hospital; College
Period of significance
1750-1799
Significant years
1900; 1901

Tags 

20th Century (29,077)
Annapolis, Maryland (27)
Anne Arundel County, Maryland (111)
Brick (42,457)
Built 1900 (733)
Built during 1900s (8,837)
Georgian (1,424)
House (26,792)
Maryland (1,765)
Moved (2,187)
Private owner (54,396)
Stucco (7,816)

Update Log 

  • June 19, 2017: Updated by Michael Miller: Added "Description"

Sources