Built in 1907 by William McDiarmid, a prominent lumber and building material supplier, the William McDiarmid House reflects an interesting mixture of late Victorian and Colonial Revival styles. McDiarmid died in 1911, shortly after building the house, but his widow remained and occupied the house until 1925. Fayetteville builder Earl Parks Bansy renovated the house during the 1970s.
Information source: visitfayettevillenc.com
Photo taken by John Reidy