Bradley Covered Bridge

Demolished
For more details on this bridge, please
visit our companion Bridgehunter.com website
N of Lyndon on VT 122 over Miller Run, Lyndon, Vermont

Through truss bridge over Millers Run on ALT VT 122 in Lyndon

Map 

Street Views 

Description 

The historic bridge, built the 1870s, was demolished in 1995. The current bridge was built in 1995 (World Guide # 45-03-06#2). - per lostbridges.org

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on June 13, 1977
Reference number
77000096
Architectural style
Other architectural type; queenpost truss
Areas of significance
Engineering; Transportation
Level of significance
State
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
Structure
Historic function
Road-related
Current function
Road-related
Period of significance
1875-1899
Significant year
1878

Update Log 

  • January 23, 2017: Updated by Jim Allen: added description & updated status
  • December 30, 2011: New Street View added by Bill Eichelberger
  • August 29, 2011: New Street View added by Bill Eichelberger

Sources