Wagner Covered Bridge No. 19

For more details on this bridge, please
visit our companion Bridgehunter.com website
SR 468, Newlin, Pennsylvania

Relocated covered bridge next to Hunt Club Road, west of Bloomsburg

Photo 

Photo taken by Jim Allen in May 2013

Enlarge

Map 

Description 

The bridge was moved to its current location in 1994. It was at Wagner Bridge Road over Roaring Creek. World Guide # PA/38-19-15

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on November 29, 1979
Reference number
79003178
Architectural style
Other architectural type; Queen Post Truss
Areas of significance
Engineering; Transportation
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
Structure
Historic function
Road-related
Period of significance
1850-1874
Significant year
1856

Update Log 

  • June 24, 2013: Updated by Jim Allen: Added description & moved coordinates to current location
  • June 24, 2013: New photo from Jim Allen

Sources