South Perkasie Covered Bridge

S of Perkasie in Lenape Park, South Perkasie/Perkasie Townships, Perkasie, Pennsylvania

Photos 

Photo taken by Jim Allen in May 2013

Enlarge

Map 

Description 

The bridge was moved from Main St. to Lenape Park in 1958. Pedestrian only. World Guide # PA/38-09-05

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on December 1, 1980
Reference number
80003441
Architectural style
Other architectural type; Town truss
Areas of significance
Engineering; Transportation
Level of significance
State
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
Structure
Historic function
Road-related
Period of significance
1825-1849
Significant year
1832

Update Log 

  • June 19, 2013: Updated by Jim Allen: Added description
  • June 19, 2013: New photos from Jim Allen

Sources