Larkin Covered Bridge

For more details on this bridge, please
visit our companion Bridgehunter.com website
Graphite Mine Rd. & Station Blvd., Upper Uwchlan Township, Eagle, Pennsylvania

Covered bridge over a ditch next to Byers Station Blvd.

Photos 

Photo taken by Jim Allen in May 2014

Enlarge

Map 

Description 

Built in 1854 over Marsh Creek, moved in 1972 when March Creek Lake was created, moved to its current location & rebuilt in 2006.

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on December 10, 1980
Reference number
80003458
Architectural style
Other architectural type; Burr truss
Areas of significance
Engineering; Transportation
Level of significance
State
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
Structure
Period of significance
1875-1899
Significant year
1881

Update Log 

  • June 4, 2014: Updated by Jim Allen: Updated coordinates & added discription

Sources