103 N. Chatham St., Siler City, North Carolina
Historic hotel in Siler City NC
Built in 1907.
Photo taken by Paul Folmsbee in October 2020
+35.72347, -79.4636235°43'24" N, 79°27'49" W
If you were visiting Siler City NC in the early 1900's, you wanted to stay at the Hadley--the town's most desirable hotel.
National Register information
- Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on July 5, 1985
- Reference number
- Architectural styles
- Victorian; Other architectural type; Eclectic Victorian
- Areas of significance
- Commerce; Architecture
- Level of significance
- Evaluation criteria
- A - Event; C - Design/Construction; B - Person
- Property type
- Historic function
- Current function
- Period of significance
- Significant year
- October 7, 2020: Updated by Paul Folmsbee: Adding new photo and brief description.
- October 7, 2020: New photo from Paul Folmsbee
- February 5, 2015: New Street View added by Michael Miller