East Side Fire Station

Also known as: Fourth Ward Building
Douglas and Hopkins Sts., Defiance, Ohio

Map 

Street View 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on December 12, 1976
Reference number
76001413
Area of significance
Community Planning and Development
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event
Property type
Building
Historic function
Fire station
Period of significance
1875-1899
Significant years
1889; 1890

Update Log 

  • October 21, 2014: New Street View added by Bill Eichelberger

Sources