Fire Station No. 4

1329 W. Dayton St., Madison, Wisconsin

Former fire station converted to apartment dwelling, across from Camp Randall

Photos 

Overview Looking Southwest

The firehouse was turned into an apartment building after it was decommissioned.

Photo taken by J.R. Manning

Enlarge

Map 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on March 1, 1984
Reference number
84003637
Area of significance
Politics/Government
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event
Property type
Building
Historic function
Fire station
Period of significance
1900-1924
Significant years
1904; 1905

Update Log 

  • September 4, 2017: Updated by J.R. Manning: Updated status and added photos

Sources