Cumming Bandstand

Jct. of Main and Dahlonega Sts., Cumming, Georgia

Photo 

Bandstand in front of Cumming GA Couthouse.jpg

The bandstand was built in 1915 by a local contractor - John Robbs for the Sunday afternoon concerts

Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license

Map 

Street View 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on June 20, 2002
Reference number
02000658
Architectural style
Other architectural type; Bandstand
Areas of significance
Architecture; Entertainment/Recreation
Level of significance
State
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
Structure
Historic function
Music facility
Current function
Music facility
Periods of significance
1900-1924; 1925-1949; 1950-1974
Significant year
1915

Update Log 

  • November 18, 2015: Updated by Michael Miller: Corrected "Address" and Added "Street View"
  • October 22, 2015: Photo imported by pam phillips

Related landmarks 

Sources