Madison Candy Company

Also known as: Ela Welding Supplies, Eldorado Grill Restaurant
744 Williamson St., Madison, Wisconsin

Former factory serving as restaurants and office space

Photos 

Overview

Photo taken by J.R. Manning August 2018

Enlarge

Map 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on March 28, 1997
Reference number
97000294
Architectural style
American Movement: Early Commercial
Areas of significance
Architecture; Industry
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic function
Manufacturing facility
Current function
Specialty store
Periods of significance
1900-1924; 1925-1949
Significant year
1903

Update Log 

  • October 3, 2018: Updated by J.R. Manning: Updated status, corrected GPS coordinates and added photos

Sources