Fort Roberdeau

Also known as: The Lead Mine Fort
W of Culp off U.S. 220, Culp, PA

Map 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on May 29, 1974
Reference number
74001753
Area of significance
Military
Level of significance
State
Evaluation criteria
A - Event
Property type
Site
Historic function
Fortification
Period of significance
1750-1799
Significant years
1777; 1781

Sources