Owl Blacksmith Shop

Also known as: Lee Cotter's Blacksmith Shop
1600 S. Frontage Rd., Weatherford OK

Map 

Street View 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on July 27, 1983
Reference number
83002084
Area of significance
Commerce
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event
Property type
Building
Historic function
Specialty store
Current function
Specialty store
Period of significance
1900-1924
Significant year
1913

Update Log 

  • June 21, 2016: Updated by Bill Eichelberger: Landmark has been relocated to the Heartland Museum.

Sources