Tuscany--Canterbury Historic District

Also known as: B-1300
Roughly bounded by Charles St., University Pkwy., Stony Run, and Warrenton Rd., Baltimore, Maryland

Map 

National Register information 

Note: The following information comes from the NRHP database and has not been verified.
Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on October 28, 2001
Reference number
01001182
Architectural styles
Late 19th and 20th Century Revival; Late 19th and 20th Century Revival: Tudor Revival; et al.
Areas of significance
Architecture; Community Planning and Development
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
District
Historic functions
Single dwelling; Multiple dwelling; Religious structure; School
Current functions
Single dwelling; Multiple dwelling; Religious structure; School
Periods of significance
1875-1899; 1900-1924; 1925-1949
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 175
Non-contributing buildings: 12

Tags 

Baltimore, Maryland (286)
Brick (42,457)
District (10,142)
George R., Morris (1)
Late 19th and 20th Century Revival (16,281)
Maryland (1,765)
Slate (5,715)
Stone (26,162)
Stucco (7,816)
Tudor Revival (1,348)

Sources