Twin Falls Original Townsite Residential Historic District

Roughly bounded by Blue Lakes Ave., Addison Ave., 2nd Ave. E, and 2nd Ave. W, Twin Falls, Idaho

Photo 

By Ian Poellet - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=67124079

Enlarge

Map 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on November 30, 2001
Reference number
01001306
Architectural style
Other architectural type; multiple
Areas of significance
Community Planning and Development; Architecture
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
District
Historic functions
Single dwelling; Multiple dwelling; Professional; Religious structure; Hospital; School; Library
Current functions
Single dwelling; Secondary structure; Professional; Religious structure; Hospital; School; Library
Periods of significance
1900-1924; 1925-1949
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 624
Non-contributing buildings: 295

Tags 

Brick (42,462)
Burton Morse (5)
District (10,528)
Idaho (1,148)
Stone (26,160)
Stucco (7,816)
Twin Falls County, Idaho (40)
Twin Falls, Idaho (19)

Update Log 

  • January 24, 2020: New photo from Bill Eichelberger

Sources