San Augustin de Laredo Historic District

Roughly bounded by Grant and Water Sts., Convent and San Bernardino Aves., Laredo, Texas

Map 

National Register information 

Note: The following information comes from the NRHP database and has not been verified.
Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on September 19, 1973
Reference number
73001983
Architectural styles
Mid 19th Century Revival: Exotic Revival; Late 19th and 20th Century Revival: Mission/Spanish Revival
Area of significance
Architecture
Level of significance
State
Evaluation criteria
C - Design/Construction
Property type
District
Historic functions
Religious structure; Capitol; Single dwelling
Current functions
Museum; Religious structure; Single dwelling
Periods of significance
1850-1874; 1800-1824; 1825-1849
Significant years
1872; 1865
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 7

Sources