File:Church of God and Saints of Christ, Wheeling.jpg
Front of the Church of God and Saints in Christ, a Black Hebrew Israelite church (part of a breakoff from the Church of God and Saints of Christ denomination), located on the southeastern corner of the junction of 12th and Byron Streets in Wheeling, West Virginia, United States. Built in 1837 as St. Matthew's Episcopal Church, it later was home to First Baptist Church before being occupied by the present owners. It is part of the Monroe Street East Historic District, a historic district that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Photo taken by Nyttend
License: Public domain: Released by author
View this photo at en.wikipedia.org