Andrew Warren Historic District

Roughly bounded by Fulton, Grant, 4th, and 7th Sts., Wausau, Wisconsin

Photos 

A.P. and Leigh Ywkey Woodson House

Today is home to the Marathon County Historical Society

Photo taken by J.R. Manning in August 2012

Enlarge

Map 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on January 5, 1984
Reference number
84003708
Architectural styles
Late 19th and 20th Century Revival; Mid 19th Century Revival: Exotic Revival; Other architectural type; Victorian
Areas of significance
Community Planning and Development; Exploration/Settlement; Architecture
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
District
Historic function
Single dwelling
Current functions
Single dwelling; Multiple dwelling
Periods of significance
1900-1924; 1875-1899; 1850-1874; 1925-1949
Significant years
1870; 1934
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 51
Non-contributing buildings: 6

Update Log 

  • August 12, 2012: New photos from J.R. Manning

Sources