Coburg Historic District

Roughly bounded by Van Duyn Rd., Diamond and Miller Sts., Dixon St. and Tax lots 1700 and 201, and Bottom Loop Rd., Coburg, Oregon

Map 

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on January 7, 1986
Reference number
86000036
Architectural styles
American Movement: Bungalow/Craftsman; Victorian
Areas of significance
Exploration/Settlement; Agriculture
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event
Property type
District
Historic functions
Single dwelling; Manufacturing facility; Specialty store
Current functions
Single dwelling; Park; Specialty store; Manufacturing facility
Periods of significance
1900-1924; 1875-1899; 1925-1949
Significant years
1881; 1914; 1938
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 99
Contributing sites: 2
Non-contributing buildings: 82

Tags 

19th Century (36,837)
American Movement (6,254)
Archibald Simmons (2)
Brick (42,459)
Built 1881 (371)
Built during 1880s (6,258)
Bungalow/Craftsman (3,341)
Coburg, Oregon (3)
District (10,314)
Lane County, Oregon (135)
Oregon (2,265)
Victorian (19,697)

Sources