Llano County Courthouse Historic District

Roughly bounded by the Llano River, Ford St., Sandstone St., and Berry St., Llano, Texas

Map 

National Register information 

Note: The following information comes from the NRHP database and has not been verified.
Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on February 10, 1989
Reference number
88002542
Architectural styles
Modern Movement: Moderne; Victorian: Italianate; Late 19th and 20th Century Revival: Mission/Spanish Revival
Areas of significance
Commerce; Art; Politics/Government; Architecture
Level of significance
Local
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
District
Periods of significance
1900-1924; 1875-1899; 1925-1949
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 55
Contributing structures: 3
Contributing objects: 2
Non-contributing buildings: 27

Tags 

Brick (42,457)
District (10,211)
Granite (5,090)
Italianate (5,047)
John Goodman (1)
Late 19th and 20th Century Revival (16,281)
Llano County, Texas (9)
Llano, Texas (5)
Mission/Spanish Revival (1,385)
Modern Movement (2,529)
Moderne (707)
Sandstone (4,862)
Texas (3,580)
Victorian (19,690)

Sources