Dayton Depot

Also known as: Union Pacific Depot
2nd and Commercial Sts., Dayton, Washington

Photos 

Photo taken by Jim Allen, Sept 2010

Enlarge

Map 

Street View 

Description 

Originally the Oregon Railway & Navigation Company, later the Union Pacific. Built in 1881 and moved in 1889.

National Register information 

Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on November 19, 1974
Reference number
74001949
Areas of significance
Commerce; Transportation; Architecture; Communications
Level of significance
State
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic function
Rail-related
Period of significance
1875-1899
Significant years
1881; 1889

Update Log 

  • March 17, 2017: New Street View added by Bill Eichelberger
  • June 1, 2015: Updated by Jim Allen: added description
  • December 10, 2012: New photos from Jim Allen

Sources