Flint and Pere Marquette Railroad East Saginaw Depot

Also known as: Union Depot, Potter Street Depot
501 Potter St., Saginaw, Michigan

Map 

National Register information 

Note: The following information comes from the NRHP database and has not been verified.
Status
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on November 29, 1996
Reference number
96001378
Architectural style
Victorian: Italianate
Areas of significance
Architecture; Transportation
Level of significance
State
Evaluation criteria
A - Event; C - Design/Construction
Property type
Building
Historic function
Rail-related
Periods of significance
1875-1899; 1900-1924; 1925-1949
Significant year
1881
Number of properties
Contributing buildings: 2

Tags 

19th Century (37,747)
Bradford L. Gilbert (5)
Brick (42,462)
Built 1881 (386)
Built during 1880s (6,474)
Center Saginaw MRA (23)
Copper (1,058)
Italianate (5,112)
Michigan (1,938)
Private owner (54,398)
Railroad (1,962)
Railroad depot (1,555)
Saginaw County, Michigan (39)
Saginaw, Michigan (29)
Sandstone (4,861)
Stone (26,160)
Terra cotta (3,922)
Victorian (19,698)

Sources