Old Cumberland Presbyterian Church
Also known as: Dawnville ClubhouseCorner of Richardson Road and Dawnville Road, Dawnville Community, Dalton, Georgia
Photo taken by Eddie Douthitt in July 2010
+34.81902, -84.8805534°49'08" N, 84°52'50" W
Quadrangle map:Dalton North
Cumberland Presbyterian Church was organized in 1869 and a building erected in 1886. The structure is now used as the Dawnville Community Clubhouse.
- July 3, 2010: Added by Eddie Douthitt