Goshen Police Booth
Corner of Lincoln Avenue and Main Street, Northwest Quadrant
Police booth for catching bank robbers on the Lincoln Highway
The Goshen Police Booth
At one time, the two main banks in town were on diagonal corners of this intersection. It was just too tempting for bank robbers of the era, so the Goshen city fathers built this armored fortress, with bullet proof glass, for the police to protect the banks.
Photo taken by J.R. Manning
+41.58657, -85.8346841°35'12" N, 85°50'05" W
Police booth for catching bank robbers on the Lincoln Highway.
- October 7, 2010: New photos from Nathan Holth
- July 25, 2010: Updated by J.R. Manning: Added to Octagon Mode category
- July 25, 2010: New photos from J.R. Manning
- July 9, 2010: Added by Nathan Holth
- Nathan Holth
- J.R. Manning - thekitchenguy [at] sbcglobal [dot] net