The Norfolk and Western Railway built this 1902 facility, to replace an earlier freight depot. The current building has a two-story tower, which is its most distinguishing feature. The station was used as both a freight and passenger depot for most of the 1900's. The building is no longer used as a railway station - it is currently used for commercial purposes.
Posted September 24, 2014, by Michael Miller (michael_a_miller [at] yahoo [dot] com)
This is not located in Washington County, Va. It is actually located in Bristol Independent City, which is not a part of Washington County. Independent Cities in Virginia are considered equal to Counties.